43/131 Harold Street Highgate
Heart of Highgate
This award winning building offers resort style facilities with the ever popular cafes and restaurants of Beaufort Street literally around the first corner.
- This apartment was carefully selected off the plan and chosen above the rest of the apartments available for the top floor position and direct city views from the balcony.
- Currently tenanted at $320 per week on a fixed term lease expiring 28 June 2021.
- Sizable 10 sqm balcony It's very functional essentially being an extra room with a breeze and a great city view.
- The buildings facilities are what you expect to find in a resort with swimming pool, gym, games room, residents lounge, meeting room and barbecue areas. No need to worry about noise from the pool- again one of the reasons to choose this apartment is because of its location on the opposite side of the building.
- The building is completely secure with fob access through entry and in the lift, intercom access and electric vehicle entry gates. Your private storeroom (5 sqm) is conveniently directly adjacent your car bay.
Strata Area 76 sqm; Floor Area 48 sqm; Balcony 10 sqm; Storeroom 5 sqm; Car Bay 13 sqm.
Water Rates: $1,143.48 pa; Council Rates: $1,427.96 pa; Strata Admin Levy $822.49 per qtr, Strata Residential Levy $57.16 per qtr; Strata Reserve Fund Levy $77.50 per qtr.
: $1427 per year
: $1143 per year
: 48 m2
Built In Robes
In Ground Pool
Split System Aircon
Split System Heating
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.