56 Kay Road Bindoon
Escape to the Country
Surrounded by green fields you can own your own piece of countryside. Formerly a citrus orchard this property offers rich growing soil, substantial improvements, a solid home and all only a few minutes drive out of Bindoon townsite.
- The solid brick and tile home features raked timber ceilings a central wood fireplace complemented by split system air conditioning.
- Two large rainwater tanks provide the home with fresh water.
- The slightly undulating acreage has multiple bores and is currently used for grazing sheep. (livestock will be removed on sale.)
- Machinery shed with concrete floor has a scissor style roof that lets in extra natural light. It provides ample storage with two mezzanines and has two sliding doors. Perfect for storing of farm equipment or for the car enthusiast.
- Less than 5 minutes drive from Bindoon townsite and 1 hour to Morley Galleria.
Council Rates: $1,613.18 pa
Land Area: 6.33 Hectares (15.6 Acres)
: 6.33 hectares
: 132 m2
Split System Aircon
Split System Heating
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.