Walking into the building it feels like you are walking through a Mediterranean laneway. Past potted lemon trees is a rustic blue door leading into your private courtyard. On entry you are greeted by an entire wall of glass letting light filter into a huge void. Distinctly a converted warehouse it features exposed brickwork, timber beams and flooring.
- A new kitchen replaces the original, providing a modern update and improving on the layout.
- Completely private with no overlooking into the home or courtyards.
- Single, secure undercover car bay. In addition you can also obtain a permit from the local council for a street parking permit.
- Low maintenance to suit busy lifestyles.
- Front courtyard plus a rear courtyard/drying court with storage shed.
Total Strat Area 153sqm Floor Area 110sqm; Front Courtyard 17sqm; Rear Courtyard 11sqm; Car Bay 15sqm
Water Rates $1,323.71 pa; Strata Admin Levy $796.60 per qtr; Strata Reserve Fund Levy $193.35 per qtr; Council Rates $1,815.59 pa