An extra second car bay is just one of the perks in addition to the central, convenient location. It's only a short walk to Hyde Park, a host of cafes, restaurants and the CBD. A secure building, it's mixed use with majority in this section being commercial with only 4 residences. This makes it extremely private when you are home and secure when you are away during the day.
- Being an end unit there is only one shared wall, with windows on three sides. The result: Less noise and more natural light.
- Two car bays are either side of your front door. It boasts a generous floor area with an 11sqm entry and 96sqm living upstairs.
- The bigger format three bedrooms gives you options; use as a third bedroom, guest bedroom or home office.
- A very economical strata with low levies, plus the entire complex was only recently repainted.
- Features a full sized laundry with second w/c, genuine parquetry floors to living areas and split system air conditioning throughout.
Floor Area 107sqm (Entry 11sqm, 96sqm 1st Floor); Balcony 3sqm; 1 Car Bay 16sqm; 2 Car Bay 14sqm; Total Strata Area 140sqm.
Strata Admin Levy $467.50.00 per qtr; Strata Reserve Fund Levy $255.00 per qtr; Water Rates $1,198.96 pa ; Council Rates $1501.52 pa