Quietly located on a leafy street and directly across the road from Stuart Reserve. What makes this location even more special? Despite the leafy outlook it is still only a short walk directly to the CBD and Perth City train/bus stations.
- Retained character charm of timber floorboards, picture rails and high ceilings.
- Upgraded with the modern comfort of ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout.
- Newly renovated kitchen and bathroom.
- North facing rear courtyard is very private and makes an ideal spot for a barbecue.
- Accessed from the sealed right of way is the fully secure garage. Being wider than a single makes it easier to turn into from the laneway, as well as giving some extra storage.
Council Rates: $1,478.11 p.a.; Water Rates: $1,175.53 p.a.
Floor Area 102 sqm; Land Area 217 sqm