Surrounded by green fields you can own your own piece of countryside. Formerly a citrus orchard this property offers rich growing soil, substantial improvements, a solid home and all only a few minutes drive out of Bindoon townsite.
- The solid brick and tile home features raked timber ceilings a central wood fireplace complemented by split system air conditioning.
- Two large rainwater tanks provide the home with fresh water.
- The slightly undulating acreage has multiple bores and is currently used for grazing sheep. (livestock will be removed on sale.)
- Machinery shed with concrete floor has a scissor style roof that lets in extra natural light. It provides ample storage with two mezzanines and has two sliding doors. Perfect for storing of farm equipment or for the car enthusiast.
- Less than 5 minutes drive from Bindoon townsite and 1 hour to Morley Galleria.
Council Rates: $1,613.18 pa
Land Area: 6.33 Hectares (15.6 Acres)