Subiaco was one of the first retail centre to be affected by retail downturn but now with many developments approved, in progress and still being announced it threatens to be the first area to start a retail revival again
- Once an old semi detached house, then a small 60 sqm (est) store with dilapidated kitchen and falling down tin garage at rear. Significant construction and an extension by the current owners has converted the shop into a highly functional 115 sqm retail space with a host of upgrades.
- Features include polished floor boards retail space with near new roof, ceilings and walls, restored pressed tin roof, newly laid concrete slab forming 4 car bay lockup garage, 2 w/cs, shower area / hot water system and office, reverse cycle A/C, alarm, TV, stereo, 4 speaker in built system.
- The substantial modern retail fit-out, furniture, fixtures and fittings forms part of the property.
- Nothing further to spend on the building, internally already one of the best looking stores in Subiaco.
- There is potential to build upwards and further develop. *STCA