Child friendly environment that the current owners are sad to leave.
Quiet street with easy access to train, buses and freeway.
- Renovated and extended, semi-detached character home with traditional features in the front
half and contemporary style in the rear living areas.
- Modern kitchen with open planned dinner area leading to the rear courtyard style garden
- Pristine large bathroom with laundry incorporated
- Need to work from home? The studio on the rear boundary is airconditioned and big enough
for the home office or other actives besides working.
- No need to use the studio as storage, with a separate lock up store room next to the studio,
plus attic storage accessed by a pull down ladder
- Parking is available on the front of the property behind the sliding gate. Also, there is a right
of way at the rear which allows the option of converting the studio into a garage.
Land Area: 448sqm; Building Area: 168sqm; Residence: 90sqm; Attic: 46sqm; Storage: 3sqm; Patio: 10sqm; Studio: 12sqm; Verandah: 7sqm;
Council Rates: $1,389.37 p.a. Water Rates: $1,110.49 p.a.