This 1940's style red brick and tile semidetached house is cute but humble.
Sitting on 254 sqm of land with a rear right of way, the opportunity to extend and renovate is enticing.
- A quiet and calm cul-de-sac location.
- Option to rent now or live in and renovate later once you know what you want.
- Original timber floors with high ceiling and character features are all intact.
- Modern simple bathroom.
- Updated kitchen, could be kept as is.
- Parallel car bay available in front of property with Council permit.
Contact us today for a private viewing.
Land Area: 254 sqm; Residence: 67 sqm; Verandah: 10 sqm; Total Building Area: 77 sqm
Council Rates: $1,355.42; Water Rates: $885.75