It continues to be a well booked wedding venue, although has a variety of other options to run a business from, either while living on the property or with assistance of a property manager, it is being sold with vacant possession, so it can be continued to be run as or used either in conjunction with current function venue guise or in a myriad of endless combinations.
The property itself is well appointed and attractive, abounding in bird varieties, plant life and grounds which are well manicured with kangaroos and guinea fowl wandering about.
Live, breathe, work the country lifestyle all in the same place, while any of your business visions go on around you,
-Main building is two storey lodge with four queen size bedrooms all with ensuites.
- Sitting room on the first floor.
- Large lounge dining area downstairs.
- Spacious kitchen with bar area and servery to massive-covered deck overlooking the gardens, the gazebo and the lakes.
- 5 x Chalets 2 Bedroom 1 Bathroom
- 1 x Chalet 4 bedroom 1 bathroom
- Two-bedroom managers residence with adjoining office.
- Large back-up generator.
- Two dams for general water use and also used for exterior fire safety self-propelled sprinkler systems.
- Two bores
.Council Rates $1700 p/a