This is a real stunner!
A rare beautifully appointed and appealing character home situated in one of the best and highly sought-after locations in Highgate.
- Positioned on one of Highgate's premium streets, the residence exudes class and architectural appeal together as well as having tastefully incorporated modern features.
- St Albans Avenue is ideally situated, being only a short stroll to Hyde Park and the Beaufort Street Cafe and restaurant strip, whilst the home has the luxury of being situated on a quiet and aesthetically beautiful Highgate Street.
- An elegant double brick, freestanding character home in exceptional condition. Featuring
traditional soaring high ceilings with modern upgrades.
- Fully ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout the home.
- The main bathroom is spacious with a claw foot bath and double shower. With a built in
laundry there is direct access to a private drying court.
- The theme of large proportions continues in the kitchen with large island bench,
contemporary wide format stainless steel stove/oven and well thought out storage.
- The huge master bedroom includes an entire wall of built in storage and yet simple yet stylish
ensuite. Both bedrooms have double sash windows fronting North facing light and a fireplace
to complete the warm setting.
- Gardens and outdoor areas have been carefully constructed to match the home whilst
requiring minimal upkeep.
- Free street parking available for 3 vehicles.
Contact us today for a private viewing.
Land Area: 219 sqm; Building Area: 96 sqm
Water Rates: $1,357.12 p.a.; Council Rates: $1,807.66 p.a.