City views, a spacious terrace and a secure garage. The three hard to find features in any inner city property and this apartment ticks every box.
- Part of a boutique mixed use building with 5 ground floor commercial units and 4 residential apartments upstairs. An ultra convenient location with restaurants at your doorstep, whilst still ultra private. You could walk past without even knowing there are apartments upstairs.
- The big 34 sqm terrace flows on from the living area and offers a great view of the city skyline.
- As the end unit not only do you get the best view and more natural light from the North East windows, but you also only share a single wall.
- Access to the apartment from your personal garage and storeroom is through the building, so once you park you can walk right up the stairs and to your apartment without having to go back outside. Its an extra comfort for those focused on security.
- Recently renovated by an interior designer it offers a fresh finish with personality, ready to move in without lifting a finger.
Floor Area 83 sqm; Balcony/Terrace 34 sqm; Garage/Store 19sqm; Total Strata Area 136sqm
Council Rates $1,614.85 pa
Water Rates $1,311.00 pa
Strata Admin Levies $1,212.50 per qtr
Strata Reserve Fund Levy $250.00 per qtr