This 1940's style red brick and tile semidetached house is cute but humble.
Sitting on 259 sqm of land with a rear right of way, it is an enticing opportunity to extend and renovate.
- A quiet and calm cul-de-sac location.
- Original timber floors with high ceiling and character features are all intact.
- Rear access allows potential for off street parking and garaging.
- Council parking permits for street parking.
- Currently tenanted until Feb 2022. Details available on request.
Land Area: 259 sqm; Residence: 74 sqm; Verandah: 10 sqm; Total Building Area: 84 sqm
Council Rates: $1,355.42 (2020-21); Water Rates: $1,019pa (2020-21)