229B Brisbane Street Perth
Contact agent for details
Light & Airy
This street front home was designed with extra high ceilings and multiple sources of natural light.
- Positioned at the quiet end of Brisbane Street towards Robertson Park, with Hyde Park only 500m away. (approx)
- Part of a boutique building there are only 3 lots. There is no common property and there are also no strata fees.
- If you are looking for a low maintenance outdoor area, the price rear courtyard could be the perfect size. Fully paved for ease of maintenance, it is a functional size to fit outdoor furniture or give small pets room to play.
- Single undercover car bay by your front door. Separate laundry with powder room on the ground floor
- Being on the street front there is no navigating corridors or lifts that you would find in a larger complex or apartment block.
Ground Floor 53 sqm; First Floor 50 sqm; Front Courtyard/Car Bay 23 sqm; Rear Courtyard 29 sqm; Storeroom 3 sqm;
: $1583 per year
: $1243 per year
: 108.00 m2
: 103 m2
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.